Thursday, August 6, 2009

Old Spaghetti Factory

Glass windows
Brain was sitting on the beautiful medieval sofa.

Wendy discovered an amazing photo spot, which created by a lamp on the left casting a shadow and the sunlight shinning thought the window.
A red bus was located in the middle of the restaurant.
We got a chance to sit on the medieval revival chair.
A beautiful Tiffany lamp
A view from second level
Different type of lamp was utilized for each table.
The front door of the restaurant was very inviting. The soft lighting created a romantic scene.

2 comments:

SeePo said...

You look so pretty and romantic too^.^ I just leave hospital. Now, I take rest. In the approving semester, I will continue to my studies. Don't worry ar~ How are you, sweetie? I am really sorry that not send you letters or presents to you. If my body is better, I will send.

Love,
Maggie.S.

MrSudden said...

See Po,
Thanks! I thought that you left the hospital last month. So, when you will go back to school? Will you go back to school the following month? I am happy for you.
I am fine, sweetie! Haaaaaaa! I love that you are calling me sweetie.
Don't worry about the present. I can't do much for you too. I wish that I can be by your side while you are facing hardship.
You are the bravest girl~
Love you always,
Haili