Wednesday, August 19, 2009







We went to many different pet stores this few days. Basically, Sam visited PetSmart every single day. PetSmart provided free water testing survive. He put the water into a small bottle and brought it to the store. However, his tank of water have not been ready yet. It is till not good enough for aquarium environment. He found a new aquarium store around San Jose this afternoon. The whole apt#18 had a field trip to the new store on 10th street. The store looked like an actual aquarium. It decorated with sank ship and huge aquarium display boxes. Sam bought five more bleeding ghost shrimps and got one free Beta fish. We named the Beta fish "Gradiator" because it's skin is gradating from light blue to dark blue.

Sam: I want the bleeding ghost shrimps.
Helper: What! No picking! They are foods for fish.
Sam: I want to grow them.
Helper: Ok, I want extra $20 for labor work.
~Fin~

I learned some new functions of my camera online. I could took pinhole photos with my camera. So, I tried the pinhole function at the aquarium store. The outcome is interesting. As if I was under pacific ocean and swam across a sank ancient ship.

5 comments:

sin said...

Hahaha~ that was fun tho.
All those weird fish...:D

What's our plan next time?
Korea BBQ? Hot pot?

150inWonderland said...

the shop you guys went looks different comparing with other stores. so which pic is the pinhole one????

i think i will come back pretty soon but i'm still not sure the time yet.

MrSudden said...

The last picture is.

Take your time~
We are waiting for you!

MrSudden said...

Sin,

Fun Fun Fun!!!!!!!

Maybe we should do hot pot first.

sin said...

Hmm... wait for winter to hit first?XD
The weather is still kinda hot.