My summer time is running out. I only have one week left before I go back to school. The coming semester is going to be my last semester in college. I have many thought in my mind. In order to stop my anxiety, I drew. I am happy of the result. However, I felt differently at the beginning. I took out the blank white tile and stared at it for a few second. At that point, I didn't know what to draw. So, I tried few things. I drew a yellow dot at the left conner of the tile. However, I felt no excitement at all. Then, I erased it immediately. Maybe I shouldn't think about what should I draw. Instead, I should go with the flow. Magically, I did flow smoothly and happily. I used the colors that I wanted; I arranged the composition that I wanted. Finally, I invoked my inner emotion that I lost long time ago.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
nice art work....sometimes i think you should become an fine artist instead.
how's the movie? do you like it?
這就是你的才華!
給自己多些信心!
To See Po,
Thanks!!!!
You too, I can't wait to read your book.
Post a Comment