Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Garlic Festival

















I had an argument with him on my way to Gilroy Garlic Festival. We argued about time. We both stubborn; thus, we didn't have a conclusion. When I saw many cars at the parking lot (meadow grass), I forgot about the argument. The meadow grass parking lot stretched into infinity. I felt like I was in Texas at that very moment. No that I have been to Texas before, but Sam told me about his life in Texas. I know that Texas had wide land basing on his description. At the entrance of the festival, I could feel the aura of garlic. I couldn't wait to see what kind of garlic product they had. Families of four and couples walked from tent to tent with different kind of food on their hands. Every food was made with garlic. I tried garlic over oysters and garlic over ice cream. After my stomach fulfilled, I walked around and saw several tents selling hats. I love hat; thus, I immediately went forward to one of the tents. In the tent, an old man sat on a chair with a sewing machine. He first smiled, and then he introduced his hand made garlic hat to me. Of course, I had to show off my garlic hat on my way back to the parking lot.

I love GARLIC!!!

2 comments:

sin said...

hahaha! I like ur garlic cap!

150inWonderland said...

XD the garlic hat is so cute!!!! Wish i was there. Did you eat a lot stuff had garlic in it?