hey~ did you go to the Korean bakery we found last time again??? The strawberry pastry looks yummy XD.I watched movie "Julie and Julia" this Monday...i think you will love it, so you should watch it before school starts.See you tmr~
Yes, I brought Ginny to the Korean bakery store. So, I couldn't say no to sweet.Oh, I want to watch it too. Thanks! I will watch it before school start
Post a Comment
2 comments:
hey~ did you go to the Korean bakery we found last time again??? The strawberry pastry looks yummy XD.
I watched movie "Julie and Julia" this Monday...i think you will love it, so you should watch it before school starts.
See you tmr~
Yes, I brought Ginny to the Korean bakery store.
So, I couldn't say no to sweet.
Oh, I want to watch it too. Thanks! I will watch it before school start
Post a Comment