i guess this is a famous event...so many people attended last year based on the video I watched on the site. But I'm not sure if you can make it or not since you will probably be super busy when you are close to the senior show.
anyway, have a nice week with your family~ hope to see you soon :D
2 comments:
hum...i don't get what's going on??? I guess I miss the 2nd part Bewyns. Are you doing ok???
Hey, did you receive my letter & postcard all in one, haha :D? Hope the mail was not lost
checkout the faire's site http://makerfaire.com/
i guess this is a famous event...so many people attended last year based on the video I watched on the site. But I'm not sure if you can make it or not since you will probably be super busy when you are close to the senior show.
anyway, have a nice week with your family~ hope to see you soon :D
Post a Comment