Monday, April 5, 2010

The Forth Eiffel Tower in My Room

While I was struggling to wake up this morning, I tried not to think about the long to-do-list on my table. I turned my head to the other side of the table. Then, I heard my alarm clock. Ah!!!!!!!!!!!!! I promised that I would go to Art Building with Ginny at 9:30 a.m. I looked at my cell phone. Oops! I woke up and dressed up in a rush. After a few minutes, I was outside with Ginny under the wind. Then, I felt sick. The wind didn't make me sick, but the "Merry Go Round" did. I asked questions about my graduation from one office to another. The faculties in the offices gave me answers that were not effective at all. I felt like I was walking in circle. Ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY HEAD HURT

Despite of my dizziness, I decided to plan out my working timetable. What is better than having a nice timetable with Eiffel Tower as decoration. I really admire the structure of Eiffel Tower, so I couldn't resist to add an graphical Eiffel Tower at the conner of my timetable.

One, two, three, four...I totally have four Eiffel Tower in my room.

No comments: