I had so much fun that day...thx for taking beautiful the photos. I had saved a entry space for last Sat to post pictures. By the way, I slept early that night :DI'm glad that you like the tote bag...you are on my VIP list :D
I surfed around your Flicker...I saw the photos of Westwood show!!!!Nice pics! Is it the one in Deyoung long time ago??? Or is in HK?
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I had so much fun that day...thx for taking beautiful the photos. I had saved a entry space for last Sat to post pictures. By the way, I slept early that night :D
I'm glad that you like the tote bag...you are on my VIP list :D
I surfed around your Flicker...I saw the photos of Westwood show!!!!Nice pics! Is it the one in Deyoung long time ago??? Or is in HK?
Post a Comment