Wednesday, April 7, 2010

"Can't Take My Eyes Off You"





"You're just too good to be true.
Can't take my eyes off you.
You'd be like Heaven to touch.
I wanna hold you so much.
At long last love has arrived
And I thank God I'm alive.
You're just too good to be true.
Can't take my eyes off you."

Song by Frankie Valli

Bones and Fringe broadcast once a week, which means I have nothing to watch after I finished the show. Then, I decided to watch some shows that I didn't need to digest the contests with my brain. "10 Things I Hate About You" is the best choice. The movie "10 Things I hate About You" maybe is the best romantic comedies during 90s. When I first came to the U.S as a high school teenagers, I wouldn't miss any opportunity to watch romantic comedies with my girls. Especially, a dorm night was not prefect without it (cry, laugh, goosebumps together).

I heart 90s romantic comedies! The contest of the movie is predictable, but the audiences are easier get related to the characters. Sometimes, the movie script is fun and smart. ABC Family presents the new drama "10 Things I Hate About you". The same characters from the movie, but the story was kind of different. It is not a drama for my age, but it is entertaining when I have nothing to do (the kiss scenes are hot). Well, this is not the main point. Haaaaa!

Except the characters are the same, the background music is the same as well. In the movie, Heath Ledger sang the song "I Can't Take My Eyes Off You". It is the best part of the whole movie. The drama uses the song as a background music.

I can't take my eyes off Emma Cassi's handmade jewelries. They are classic and dreamy. I like how she is always using milky colors. Thanks for Emma Cassi's expensive handmade jewelry, I decided to make one of hers by myself. I can't get one, then I made one. The design and craftsmanship of my bracelet are acceptable, but I didn't sew the connectors probably. Thank you Emma Cassi for giving me the idea.

1 comment:

150inWonderland said...

lovely work!!!!! You said your craftsmanship is not too good...i don't think so, you made it nicely!!! you should make one in white too :D