I went to the MOMA with my family when I first visited San Francisco six years ago. After that, I haven't visit the museum for a long time. Summer holiday, no doubt, was the best time for me to revisit the museum. Thanks for Wendy's information! Two of the greatest photographers held exhibitions in MOMA. Thus, we decided to have a museum trip in S.F. I woke up VERY early and ride the bus to Fremont Bart station. The whole trip was about two hours. On the way to MOMA, we saw a LCD generated advertising. Out of no where, a guy with a casual outfit walked toward us and told us that he was the designer. Both of us replied him with a nod. Then, he asked us to call the phone number on the screen. He said, "seriously, you have to call the number." My self-defense move was saying "I am busy"; and then, I walked away. The so-call designer did not affect our happy mood: we had fun in MOMA and Jewish museum. Of course, our last stop was ZARA.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So pretty..
Thx for the link! The cat is so cute.: D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqd0jnE29h4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZJaKwuU7UY
OMG... so cute...1
Post a Comment