I have just spent a wonderful weekends by myself. At first, I thought that I would be bore because Mr. Li had to work and 150 was busy. Then, I realize that I quite enjoyed my solitude. On Saturday, I went shopping. I was spending money in order to keep my closet fresh when I am under spend-more-than-gain situation (find guilty). Anyway, I got my version of Dorothy Gale's shoes. They will bring me anywhere I want to be, even a far away place likes rainbow. Today, my red shoes and I attend unexpected concert on SJSU campus. Symphony Silicone Village was the performing orchestra, and the event was held by Target. The usually empty meadow was filled with people: families and couples were lying on the grass with their grapes, chips, and colorful blankets. I sat on the grass despite the wetness of it and enjoyed the music. Surprisingly, the orchestra played a few of my favorite movie themes (The Lord of the Rings, ROCK!!!!!!!). The music ended, it was time for me to go home.
I hope that Mr. Li will be free next Saturday, so he and I can have an outdoor picnic with 40s and 50s music in the background.
1 comment:
Nice! Now we have the same shoes but in different color.
Hope your dreams come true, so you will have a nice date with Mr.Li!
Post a Comment