Tuesday, July 26, 2011

S.F One More Time

If Sam's friend (Big Bear Guy) didn't attend his friend wedding ceremony, I would not have a chance to visit S.F last Saturday. I have visited most of the tourist attractions since last family trip, but still I missed some beautiful spots. On Saturday, I went to the two visiting points of Golden Gate Bridge. One is a vast area covering grass and sand, where one can look upon the bridge from far away. Another one is a circular viewpoint locating the other side of the bridge. On the beach, kids were having their best time with nature. Dogs tried to flight the waves with their "doggy swimming style". While I was watching the dogs, I tried to overcome the wind.

From morning to evening, I had a great time in S.F. as well as the sea.

Thanks, Big Bear Guy.

No comments: