Friday, August 26, 2011

Warming Hut

I had different experience when I visited San Francisco each time. The city is like a lady who is moody, but elegant and energetic at the same time. She is moody when she is covered with fog, and she is energetic when she is surrounded with admirers. Last weekend, I had an unlikely experience in San Francisco with my Papa. He stayed in the city with me for two days, and we went to Presidio Park the first day. We walked along the Presidio shore under the windy weather. Then, we walked our way upward to Golden Gate Bridge. The view from the bridge was fantastic, but it was not an easy walk. A long the way, we tried to avoid hitting by bikers and walked against the strong wind. Finally, we finished our journey on the bridge and went back to the ground. A warming hut was located right at the edge of the bridge entrance. We walked in without a second thought. The hot chocolate milk was tastier and warmer than usual. I know that it was not only the effect of the chocolate milk, it is also the warmness from my companion.

No comments: