Many masterpieces of the birth of Impressionism from Musee D' ORSAY has arrived at De Young Museum. 150 and I had great pressure to see some of the masterpieces during early Impressionism movement. However, the exhibition was crowded with people. 150 and I had to constantly move our heads in order to read the caption underneath each painting. fortunately, the paintings are huge; so, we could observe them from far away.





I have dreamed of spending my luxury time with my friend in a little tea house with white furniture and inspiring decoration many times. Finally, my dream came true today. Thanks to my magical friend 150, I had different taste experience all in one restaurant. Crown & Crumpet Tea stole our hearts immediately right after we walked in. The white furniture, fancy tea sets, flowery table cloth, cute dolls and colorful tea leaf containers are the best combination of our dream little tea house. We ordered a high tea set for two, which included two huge teapots and three layers of foods. I really like the sandwiches and biscuits. Also, I learned about lemon curd. Above everything else, I had a great time with my friend. We share something that we both treasure in our lives: we want a room with beautiful white furniture.
150, thanks again!
Thanks 150 for some of the pictures.
1 comment:
you're welcome. thanks for your pictures too :D, those we took at the front of deYong looked so funny XD
Post a Comment