this place is so pretty!!!Bring me if you're going next time :D
I guess my job ends this week...but i don't what is going to happen exactly,they just never tell us the plan. Anyway, I can't wait to see you in sf, and have our museum&high-tea trip,yeah~ By the way, my friend and I are planing to get a table in APE http://www.comic-con.org/ape/index.shtml we're finding more people to share a table, just want to know if you're interested.(we are thinking to make some crafty stuff)
1 comment:
this place is so pretty!!!Bring me if you're going next time :D
I guess my job ends this week...but i don't what is going to happen exactly,they just never tell us the plan. Anyway, I can't wait to see you in sf, and have our museum&high-tea trip,yeah~
By the way, my friend and I are planing to get a table in APE http://www.comic-con.org/ape/index.shtml
we're finding more people to share a table, just want to know if you're interested.(we are thinking to make some crafty stuff)
Post a Comment