Friday, January 29, 2010

Wave of Ants

Finally, I got an internship. I am thankful that I have the chance to be part of the design industry. On top of that, I will experience the whole design process and production. I have a chance to visit some factories in Mainland China. On top of my education from college, I can gain knowledge beyond the conceptual design phase.

The company is located at Wan Chai, where is far away from my home. I will wake up at 7:00 starting next Monday (I can't stay up late anymore). It is time to change my unhealthy routine. This morning, I woke up at 8:00 a.m and put on my gray clothe. First, I took the mini bus (28K) to the nearby train station. Then, I took the train to kowloon Tong, where I transferred to MTR. I got off at Admiralty. At the end, I took the Chai Wan line toward Wan Chai. A1 exit was the nearest exit. I didn't get lost and I was 30 minutes earlier than 10:00 a.m (the interview started at 10:00 a.m.). While I was on the train, a lot of hard working people passed by. They added energetic atmosphere to the place. As if they were the caffeine in my coffee or the sun rays in the early morning.

The two ladies in the company was very nice to me. They talked some of the important concepts and goals of the company. Then, they told me what parts I would play during my internship. I was encouraged when she said that our relationship would bring advantages to each other.

KEEP UP! I am one of the ants.

2 comments:

150inWonderland said...

congrats!!!!!! Tell me more after you start the intern :D. So is that mean you will come back earlier(early March)? Hopefully i will join this wave soon~

uflasher.com said...

"can't stay up late anymore"
That's great! It's never too late to change something for good. ^^
500%+ support specially from me...