Happy 2010!
A decade has just passed by. This is the time when lovers, friends and families get together and enjoy their last moment of 2009. I called my Grandma a while ago. She was happy to hear from me and said that my voice was lovely. I felt so warm. I also called my friends at Hong Kong. I am happy that I have them in my life. By the way, my new years dinner with Sam's friends was pretty good too. The last moment of 2009 was perfect. (Of course, I wish my family was by my side.)
When I was a kid, I loved to write down my new year wishes. My whole family sat down around the dinner table and wrote down everything that came into our minds. At the end, we shared our wishes and hoped that they would all come true. Usually, my wishes were similar to any other teenager girls. They were about high school, shopping, family and love. I wish that I still keep the copies of all my new year wishes.
I should be the one who carries on the family tradition.
2010 wishes:
1. I wish that I can be a designer who has innovative idea and good motivation. (changing the way people live)
2. I wish that all my friends and family members are happy and healthy. (Being healthy is very important.)
3. I wish that my brother will contact me tomorrow. (YELL OUT!)
4. I wish that I will find an internship.
5. I wish that I can loosen up and think positively.
At the end, Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2 comments:
Happy New Year~ hope all your wishes come true!
great wishes.. =)
love ya!
Post a Comment