Saturday, January 2, 2010

Merry Go Round



I found my brother! One of my 2010 wishes has came true.

Sam and I walked around San Jose downtown last night before we went to watch a movie. Some of the Christmas decoration hasn't token down yet. I could still hear kids laughing out loud when they were riding on Merry Go Round. I wanted to ride, but wasn't a kid anymore. I could only stand in front of it and asked myself why I have never ridden on one.

Sometimes, I want to be a kid again. If I ride on the Merry Go Round, maybe it would bring me back to time.

1 comment:

150inWonderland said...

nice pictures~ you should ask me to play merry-go-round with you...i wanted to get on the horse when ever i saw one,but i felt i was too old to do so... but we will be fine if do it together,right?
i send you 3 emails that i attached pics we took at sf.