Sunday, April 19, 2009

Summer Plan

I can feel the air of summer.

Here is my plan:

150~High Tea, ZARA, Stinking Rose, and sweet, sweet, sweet...

Sin~BBQ, Going Out (Anywhere)...

Sam~Traveling, Bag Packing, Gone Crazy, Any Possibility...

Friends and Family~Contact Them, Love Them as Always

Myself~Work, Beach, Drawing, Too Many...

2 comments:

150inWonderland said...

super hot right now~
yeah!!!!!let's make all these happen~
if you are going to travel....count me in~since i don't have $$ to go to Japan/Korea with my class(not that much students are planning to go since is a little expensive)
oh....one more thing you can add: summer festival @ sf JPtown~

MrSudden said...

Yes, super hot~
Of course, we determine to make all these happen.
Of course, I am going to count you in. However, I don't even have enough money to go somewhere near.
Oh, you are right. I forgot summer festival in S.F Japanese Town.