Saturday, April 18, 2009

Random Events












Sam's aunt came to visit him yesterday. So, I suggested him to bring his relative to San Jose city hall. I couldn't think about a place more significant than the city hall. The architecture structure is amazing, and the fountain in front of the building is creative. Luckily, the weather was really good yesterday. Of course, I like the companions. Seeing Sam's cousins run around, I recalled my youth memory. When I was a kid, I run around the dinner table with my brother. We tried to catch each other. However, either one of us won. Inside the city hall, there were presentations about city improvement project. Finally, I know why partial of the San Jose International Airport was closed. The airport is going to have a new fabric. I can't wait to see it.

Then, we had dinner at S.F Japanese Town. The food was acceptable, but the dishes and utensils were pretty. I especially like the cup. If I have the courage, I would like to ask them for one.

Today, I went to eat gelato and cakes with 150. I ordered the expresso bean and pistachio, and 150 ordered something mango and green tea. Of course, we didn't think that we eat enough, so we ordered two cakes.

Once again, I had a good weekend.

2 comments:

150inWonderland said...

nice~
let's go have another sweet sweet day this week too!!!!!!!!!XD

MrSudden said...

Sure
Let's go again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!