Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Illumination


Finally, I finished my OLED project. The process of this project was a nightmare. Although my design is pretty simple, the working process was another story. First, I had to cut acrylic plastic. Then, I had to put all the cut pieces together. My body was sore after a day of hard work. Cutting acrylic plastic was just the appetizer, spray painting came next . The school workshop won't be open during Saturday and Sunday, so I could only set up my own workshop at my apartment. I secretly set up a spray paint work station next to the stair (lucky, the manager didn't find out). My spray paint skill was improved after I took a 3D class long time ago. The final step was to take a picture of my OLED model, and illuminated it in photoshop. I was not familiar with photoshop. My teacher wanted us to create a CG illustration. CG illustration!? After I struggled again and again, I figured a way to put a picture of my model and an interior space together.

I hope that he will like my project.

2 comments:

150inWonderland said...

the final turned out pretty good!!! design one for me when i get a big living room~

MrSudden said...

Thank you for your encouragement
I fail this time, but I will be better next time.