Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Old and New Memory








{Thanks brother for some of the pictures.}

4 comments:

150inWonderland said...

Nice job,Chan's sister & brother!

Anonymous said...

Haili, first time give a comment to your blog. You slogan sounds good "unexpected life". Happy with you to go Mong kok yesterday. We are the best. I will be waiting for you at the end of this year. Hope we have a good semester and results.
Nothing is difficult in the world, the main point is your heart!

MrSudden said...

Love you maggie!!!!!!
Of course, we are the best. (forever)
You too. I hope that you will have a good semester.
The most important thing is that you should keep a good spirit all the time. Like the day we spent time together in High school or like the day we spent time yesterday.
Look at the mirror I gave you (the cake one), you would know that you are pretty as always.
Love you!!!!!

150inWonderland said...

I finally put up photos on my entries of last weekend(i am lazy)...u r back on Sat. or Sun ar???? Can't wait to see you!