Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Family's Honor








4 comments:

150inWonderland said...

hey! what were you doing in the 2nd last pic???daydreaming???lol
well,the new roommates are moving in tonight or tomorrow...so I did clean up the kitchen and the bathroom yesterday...
if you don't use up the money I gave u, can u buy me clothes???(since the shops has discount sometimes...i want dress that i can wear in normal days...haha...u know my size la,right?)
ps:what date u will be back ar?

150inWonderland said...

oh!i forgot to ask one thing: how's your WST?

150inWonderland said...

Thanks 1st~hahaha
ya, the girl came in yesterday and only dropped off 2 packages...she is pretty tho~hoho,u will see her after u r back.They are moving in this weekend which i won't stay over there...wow check out the new rooms on next Monday!

150inWonderland said...

ya...sweet!!!:)
I learned how to make cheese cake from my friend who is a pro!!!!(the one i talked about earlyer)I will upload pics and finish the entry when i get back to SJ...it's not as hard as we thought,but i just need someone to teach me and tell me the secret to make it perfect!!!