I got an invitation from a soon-to-be graphic designer. She invited me to a bonfire night at Santa Cruz Boardwalk. At first, we did not know the exact location. We only knew that it was somewhere around the Boardwalk area. Searching for a while, we came across a sea shore where several bonfires were set. I got out from the car and looked at the bonfires from a higher level. It was a wonderful view: darkened sky contrasted with bright fire light. The view excited everyone, then, we found a way down to the beach. We enjoyed barbecued marshmallows, at the same time, we heard the waves hitting the shore from far away.
We run down and tried to conquer the waves. Of course, "fail" was the only word to describe our attempt. When a huge wave hit the shore, we all turned our heads and run away from it (with laughter and yelling).
Everything was fine until we decided to go to another beach. Pigeon Point was nowhere to be found. We drove on highway 1 for about 40 miles, but we still cannot find the (damn) light house at Pigeon Point. Time went by, we decided to go back home at that point. Here come the story of 84. 84 was the most dizzying and curvy road I have never been. A road that could make the driver and passengers feeling agony.
At the end, we saw the light of 470 apartment. It has never been as warm as that night.
2 comments:
no~~~~haven't found them out!!!!I need to wait for my friend to help me out till Monday night or Tuesday~
btw,I need the copy of the bonefire pictures from you ar~
i am @ SJ already....i called u @ afternoon because i had a letter for you,but u didn't pick up your phone. anyway,call me when u are free
Post a Comment