Sunday, April 29, 2012

Roll 1


I got my first roll of film developed today. Ah...I really don't know what is the standard of a good lomo photo, nonetheless, I am satisfy. When I took the photos out from the little envelope, my heart was beating fast. I felt like I was digging a time capsule from the ground after a long period of time. Even some of the photos are too dark and blurry, they are still entertaining. 

Before I chanced upon my little plastic camera, I believed owning a lomo camera was artistic way of living. I asked myself, "I am an artist, how can I not have one?". I also thought, "If I have one hanging in front of my chest, I am joining the club of cool people.". Let it all go! Right now I have my first roll of film on my hands, I am enjoying it for my own sake.     

1 comment:

150inWonderland said...

You are an artist indeed!

Love the one you posted! The color, contrast, and composition looks great!!!! I can't wait to check out the others.