Sunday, April 1, 2012

Lost & Found

Last week, the title of my email to family was "Burning Face". My brother was shocked at first because he thought that I burned my face by fire. After he read the content, he felt tricked by me. I admit that I used an exaggerated title. Actually, I just got sun burn while I visited Alameda Vintage Faire.

At the Faire, there were many lost & found goodies that I could only admire from the distance and couldn't bring them home. After a few hours of treasure hunting, I found a lovely Dodger blue hat and two piece of brasses (hooooooo!!!). I was so proud of myself to notice that my face was fully exposed under the strong sun. Sign...I lost my normal facial skin and get darker skin.

All in all, the trip was a lovely one. Mr. WB and I became very trendy with the vintage eyeglasses. Also, we had spare time to walk on the Alameda breach.

Happy time has gone, and dark time has come.

No comments: