Monday, January 17, 2011

Not Too Late

I hope that it is not too late to make my new year's resolutions.

I forgot when have I started to write down my goals every single year. In my memory, my parents, brother and I sat around a table with blue notepaper and pens on our hands. That is how far my memory goes. Maybe that particular moment was the beginning of my self resolution habit.

Thus, I am not too late.

The first thing in my mind is health issues. I am 26 and have a somewhat unhealthy life. How can I live without Chocolate, Coffee and Tea? Living with a healthy diet is the hardest part because my relationship with the "tiro" is deep and toxicated. If I have to broke up with them, I need a good flight. Except my diet, I have to become an early bird.

hum......I am setting goals for more than one year to achieve......

I want to become an openhearted person. When I was in primary school and high school in H.K., I didn't realize that I don't have an easy going personality. When I grow up, my problem has magnified. I know that if I don't loose myself a little bit more, my problem will get worst in the future. Hopefully, I can make more friends and meet different types of people.

Of course, I want to BECOME AN INTERIOR DESIGNER.

3 O'clock Cake Time girls are not only good at eating cake, but good at kicking ass. Girls, remember to use your hands to stimulate your brain. Our craftsmanships and creativity will be better than last year.

I want to be a volunteer Christmas decorator at White House this year Christmas. Yes, I am going to write a letter to White House.

Last but not least, live a happy life and never stop dreaming

1 comment:

150inWonderland said...

Good start-out for the new year!!! I think you can keep the tea part, but just don't add milk and sugar in it XD