Monday, January 24, 2011

文藝青年

I have learned a new culture "Mori Girl" from my friend, and I want to found out why she likes it so much. So, I did my research on Youtube last night. It is interesting to see how people transform something that they adore into a common culture. Ah...Do I want to become a Mori Girl? Not yet, I am 文藝青年 today.

文藝青年說:
1) They like to take photos, but they will never let themselves get hungry.
2) They have many dreams. To them, life is like a big theater.
3) They see everything around them as "Art".

I am just kidding. I have a photo-taking day with 150 this afternoon.
Today, I discovered a new San Jose. I have been lived in the city for six
years, but there are many places I have never been before. We went into
Tower Hall and took light rail to Children Tech Museum. Finally, I
got to see my huge bath duck. On our way back, we stopped by Japanese
Town because 文藝青年 need to eat.

1)
2)
3)

1 comment:

150inWonderland said...

文藝青年,you are super fast this time...i haven't edit my pictures yet XD. Nicely done, I love how you described the term 文藝青年!!! Gonna update my one tonight :D