Sunday, November 1, 2009

Moon

I am having difficulty finishing my concept statement. I started few lines, but I didn't know how to finish the rest.

Ah! Blink!

When I am brain death, I lose my concentration. This is the reason why I am writing my journal right now. Happy late Halloween! The moon was huge and bright at around 4:00 a.m. I stared at it for a few minuted and got enchanted. I wish that I could see stars. Slowly, I fell asleep. Then, my phone rang suddenly. I wondered who was calling me. A monotone voice told me that there was a gun shot around campus at 3:00 a.m. Omg! After I heard the full story, I had nightmare.

My unrealistic nightmare ended, but my realistic nightmare has begun. My computer has crashed.

Nice!!! Apple crashed my computer in purpose and force me to buy a new one.

No comments: