Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The Observer

I fall in love with the "Observer" from Fringe deeply. He is just a guy appearing randomly in each episode. Every time when he appears, I observe his facial expression. He looks like he has no emotion at all, but he stares right through you. Sometimes, he just stands at the background and stares at you. Sometimes, he walks pass people randomly and observe them. He is the funniest character that I have ever seen.
Btw, Eason's new CD is wonderful.
Last but not least, Wendy came back today. I felt that finally I have some social life. I don't mean that I did not chat with other people. My roommates and my classmates are all under pressure. All they care right now is school work and their future.
Anyway, I love you Observer!

1 comment:

150inWonderland said...

I was happy to see you last weekend, hope to see you this Friday too :D