Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Happy Birthday to SAM









Sam had his 25th birthday celebration today. I went to the market nearby and bought some ingredients for his birthday dinner. However, I couldn't find lamb bone steak. Thus, I went to the Mexican market to look for it. Lamb bone steak must be not a famous choice of household dinner because there were none. I had no choice but to call Sam. At the end, we decided to have lunch at Little Italy before we had our lamb bone steak hunt. We both like the restaurant because it is peaceful in the afternoon, and the food prices are reasonable. The most important of all, the birthday boy got his moon shaped cake with three candles. The waiter joked, "Happy Birthday, and you are three years old!"

Finally, we found the lamb bone steak, and I was ready to cook a good dinner. Everything went "almost" as well as I planed. Of course, the weather was quite beautiful for a birthday celebration.

No comments: