Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Drawing Day




First, I put my salmon and cream cheese bagel on my table. Then, I took out one sheet of vellum paper and a bag of markers. So, my drawing tools were all set. My roommate and I were very PRODUCTIVE: we started from around 4:00 to 7:00 p.m. She able to finish one of her character designs; and I able to sketch the conceptual ideal of a coffee shop. We will keep drawing until the end of summer holiday.

Today, I did fitness walking with Sin and 150 in a park nearby. The walk was pretty refreshing. The environment and the weather were prefect for fitness walking. The houses around 14th and 15th street were huge and pretty. We will keep walking until the end of summer holiday.

Tonight, I had a dinner with an old friend. She graduated last year, and I haven't seen her a long time. Sam and I met her when we first came to San Jose. Finally, I was able to meet her. After dinner, we played Wii Fit at her place. It is a challenging game, but we had a lot of fun.

By the way, Sam is trying to plant his own kitchen herb.

1 comment:

150inWonderland said...

yes~
we should have fitness walking everyday!!!!!!and we should bring our camera someday and take some nice photos of our neighborhood too~