Friday, May 8, 2009

Presentation in Gensler San Jose



I had a very busy week. My physical body is no longer as energetic as before. After I stayed up two nights straight, I am exhausted. However, I like my work a lot. Finally, I achieved my goal a little bit more successful than usual. Of course, I have thank you for my group member. Although we spent a lot time talking about her dramatic life, we still able to execute our work
(yes, we hug and encourage each other after the presentation). We presented in our teacher's office (Gensler in San Jose). I was scare under the formal conferencing environment. So, I didn't present my work as confident as usual. Also, I know that I should do more research to support my design. At the end, the teacher gave us good comments. He said that we had a creative design and solution for the media communication center, and we improved the presentation graphic. But some of the pictures need more explanations. During the presentation, one of the designer from Steelcase joined the class. She said that our group did not use a lot of text on the power point, which allow us to express our idea with more passion. I feel fulfilled and encouraged.

1 comment:

Mona B said...

i love this one :)