A lot things have been going on since Wednesday, and I don't not know where to begin with. Fall 2009 semester had just ended, I already had to say goodbye to some of my friends. Some of them had their honorable graduation ceremony today, and some of them will have theirs tomorrow. Before that, I attended this year Interior Design and Graphic Design senior shows. Interior Design senior show was as high class as usual, while Graphic Design senior show was creative and fun. Actually, I like Graphic Design senior show a lot better because of it unity. Students showcased their work with different categories. Differently, Interior Design made sure each student had their individual showcase. But I understand that different subjects have different images.
Pictures:
1. Graphic Design senior show took place in Art Ark Gallery. Their theme was "Action, Action, Action".
2. Me in front of the Gallery
3. Wendy was one of the future graphic designer.
4. Recyclable Rainbow. (HAAAA!!! Some of the cans were donated by me)
3. Reflected shadow with letters. The show had great mood.
Today, I went to Martha's graduation ceremony, and I am so happy for her. There she is in the picture with her cap and gown. After the ceremony, I waited for my roommates in House of Bagel. Finally, I had the chance to take a few shots of this wonderful cafe shop. Then, I had a good semester-break-lunch with my roommates in Japanese Town.
End
For some people, their journey in college had ended. However, another journey is waiting for them.
Good Luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment