Tuesday, March 3, 2009

What If...

What if I drop one of my classes? I thought about the disadvantage and informed my parents. At the end, I decided to drop it. Even though I made up my mind, I still feel uncertain. What if I made a wrong decision? What if the class will not open next semester? What if I need to stay at school one more semester? I am 24 years old, but I hasn't graduated yet. I had no achievement, and I had not fulfilled the roles that I play in family and society.

How many people around me understand themselves so clearly: they know what they want to do; which path to chose; when to make decision.

Back then, I imagined my future just a doorstep ahead. However, there is no fast forward in life.

I am a screenwriter who is out of idea.

********************************************************************

It is so pretty.
I want one!

1 comment:

sin said...

So pretty...!
I want one too!!