Finally, spring break has arrived.
It is time for me to take a rest.
However, my heart still cannot rest.
I keep thinking about the work I need to do.
Sometimes, I think to much.
I should go out and relax my heart tomorrow.
Yes, I should go out cus spring has arrived.
********************************************************************
I am so proud of myself that I finished the cabin project. It is a cabin community made for survivors after natural disasters. I intended to make the scene happy and welcoming. I want to yell,"I created a new home for you guys". The shape is pretty simple, but I added a little bit of fun when I placed the windows. Children can get a glance of outside from the elongated window while they lay on the beds on the second floor.

********************************************************************

I really love Jane Austen. Seriously, she is so funny.
I don't know why Mark Twain doesn't like her.
I rewrote:
"Every time I read "Pride
and Prejudice" I want to
dig her up and kiss her
head with my own lips."
Haili Chan
I don't know how many times I reread her books and re-watch all the adaptation movies.
Few days ago, I rewatch "Pride and Prejudice 2005". I didn't like it when I first watch in theater. Late on, I watched it again without thinking about the original story. The movie simply wonderful in term of the use of natural scenes and colors. Of course, I like how the director focuses on the Bennet family rather than only the heroines and hero.
Then, I further discovered that BBC made two more movie related to Jane (yes, she is my friend). "The Regret of Jane Austen" and "Lost in Jane Austen". Omg! "Lost in Jane Austen" is so funny. However, the ending just doesn't make any sense. The story is about a modern girl who changed her place with Elizabeth Bennet. The modern girl made a mess in Elizabeth Bennet life. Such as, she fall in love with Mr. Darcy (this is not the worst case). At the end, Elizabeth stayed in the modern world while the modern girl left in the old time. The moral of the story is that we should stay strong in our own life and don't dream about other people lives. Everyone is playing important role in his or her life. If one piece of puzzle is missing in a big picture, then everything collapses. In the end, the modern girl didn't go back to where she should be. She should!

"The Regret of Jane Austen" is a sad story. I think that they made Jane life too miserable. Maybe she really was when she did not get marry, and finically depended upon her brothers. Maybe this is the reason why she wrote six happy novels. Anyway, I cried.
Love her time, her life and her book
No comments:
Post a Comment