Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Happy Chinese New Year!





I am experiencing my life, I don't even have time to write about it. This is the reason why I don't have a review of my life for the passed year. My life in 2009 have just started smoothly and soundly.

Chinese New Year definitely is a good day to start my diary again. What else I could ask for? I visited the flower market in San Francisco which has been held for many years during Chinese New Year. Then, I had a huge dinner at San's uncle apartment. The crab was just fantastic. Monday, the lunar new year day, many people had their holiday. However, I am living in San Jose, so I did not have the chance to share the moment. Although Chinese people live far away from their originated home, their traditional habits and foods connect them back to their originated culture. I am happy that I have the connection even though I did not have the holiday (Ha!).

"Happy Chinese New Year!" is the blessing phase that I heard all day yesterday from not only Chinese friends, but also from American friends.

Happy Chinese New Year!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

150inWonderland said...

happy new year...and tomorrow is everyone's birthday~ happy birthday!

let's go ZARA next time.....hahaha...can't wait for it