Who give you this rose? Pretty! Are you busy for your homework? I miss you so much. This Christmas, I do not receive your phone. I know you do not come back to Hong Kong, right? How about your results in this semester? I have not receive my results. If I know, I tell you as soon as possible. And I want to tell you I change my Chinese name in coming year. What is my new name? I will tell you if you back. Hee Hee~~I am really busy to write my book. I have not finished. I hope I can finish before Feb 2009. Loving you, Maggie.
3 comments:
so sweet...i actually knew this when he was planing with my rm~
btw,i didn't see u online wor~
Who give you this rose? Pretty!
Are you busy for your homework? I miss you so much. This Christmas, I do not receive your phone. I know you do not come back to Hong Kong, right? How about your results in this semester? I have not receive my results. If I know, I tell you as soon as possible. And I want to tell you I change my Chinese name in coming year. What is my new name? I will tell you if you back. Hee Hee~~I am really busy to write my book. I have not finished. I hope I can finish before Feb 2009. Loving you, Maggie.
Wow... So so so so sweet... I wonder who is the sweet someone of yours...
Post a Comment