Friday, October 3, 2008

Security/ Blanket

I went to watch "Eagle Eye" with my baby 150 this afternoon. We thought that the movie was going to be very mystery, but... Still, I got a little nervous along the way. Once again, hollywood asked the same question again: are we secure or do we have privacy?




I used to have a security blanket when I was a kid. It was a milky yellowish cotton made blanket with flowery pattern. My grandmother divided it into two pieces: one was in my grandma's house; one was in my parent's house. No matter where I went, I had my security blanket. However, it got fragile when time went by. Similar kind of blanket is no longer in market. Also, I no longer need my security blanket. On the other hand, I keep a small piece in my drawer to store my childhood memory.
Then, I found a high-tech security blanket from Ditte Hammerstom Industry. It is soft, and has the ability to illuminate anyone who afraids of the dark. It is totally my type of security blanket.

1 comment:

150inWonderland said...

I thought it was a cool movie when I watched the trailer...but overall it seems a little bit 老套~

hum...I think I didn't have a security blanket when i was little and now as well...but, i do need a teddy bear with me at night~one in sj and one in sf, they are functioned as same as the security blanket~