The newest vision of "Tess of the D'Urbervilles" is going to be on BBC One this weekend (Sept 14th). I hope that this vision will be better than the 1988 vision. The official trailer gave audiences a good first view of the show. Casts are well selected, and background music are inviting. So, everyone who loves period movie, you don't want to miss it!
Thursday, September 11, 2008
"Tess of the D'Urbervilles"
The newest vision of "Tess of the D'Urbervilles" is going to be on BBC One this weekend (Sept 14th). I hope that this vision will be better than the 1988 vision. The official trailer gave audiences a good first view of the show. Casts are well selected, and background music are inviting. So, everyone who loves period movie, you don't want to miss it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
looks good!however, I don't think I have time to watch that this semester~sigh
Post a Comment