Thursday, September 18, 2008

Digital World

September is not going to be my favorite month. I do not have a life since project comes one after another. The only existing thing in my life recently is the digital world: it is combined with Vii and internets. (Like Shaz Madani said, "Looking at the monitor all day..."), I found an online shopping website called Sundance. Sundance sells variation of products: jewelry, home furniture, appeal, accessories and so on. When I first set my eyes on the bookshelf, I had known that it would be my dream bookshelf. I love it! It is structured with different sizes of boxes. On each level of boxes, label tabs are ready for an organized owner. The most interesting part is the drawers. They are installed at the lower bottom of the bookshelf. (So, I actually have to kneel down in order to open the drawer?) Everyone will has his or her own way to interact with this wonderful piece. 

{Thanks Oh Joy! for the information}

1 comment:

150inWonderland said...

how much it costs? are you going to get one later and build one by yourself?