looks like you are staying at your home these days...cause you are updating your blog...lol Is that the flower dress you got in Zara???looks pretty!I already want to go there again...but i will wait for you...haha
and i am lazy as you already know...still nothing in my blog...i will work on it soon la~
Yes, I am staying at home. The weather is too hot in Hong kong. I cannot breath at all!!!!!!!! Yes, it is the Zara dress. You should wear your beautiful white cake dress too. I want to see it. Of course, you have to wait for me. Haaaaa....
Take you time, you can upload anything. You can take a look other people blog. You may find something inspiring.
2 comments:
looks like you are staying at your home these days...cause you are updating your blog...lol
Is that the flower dress you got in Zara???looks pretty!I already want to go there again...but i will wait for you...haha
and i am lazy as you already know...still nothing in my blog...i will work on it soon la~
Yes, I am staying at home.
The weather is too hot in Hong kong.
I cannot breath at all!!!!!!!!
Yes, it is the Zara dress. You should wear your beautiful white cake dress too. I want to see it.
Of course, you have to wait for me. Haaaaa....
Take you time, you can upload anything. You can take a look other people blog. You may find something inspiring.
Post a Comment