Thursday, July 31, 2008

Train Station-Tai Po Market





I love train. 
When I was a high school student, I had to ride train everyday back home. A 30 minutes trip made me excited. My high school was located in Kowloon Tong. My journey started in Kowloon Tong train station and ended in Tai Po Market. On the train, I loved to hear gossips and look at passengers facial expressions. At the same time, I could appreciate the urban city view through the train windows. 
When I got off the train, I had to wait for the van. During the summer, waiting was a  suffocated thing to do. Instead of standing there and having nothing to do, I decided to take pictures. 
  1. Me
  2. Column and leaf
  3. Vendors (Amazingly, they are undefeated neither by sun, rain nor wind)
  4. Hong Kong train
  5. I love TRAIN

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I cannot find myself here......
Am I lost in somewhere?!