Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Monterey Bay-Yummy Food




The Fish Hopper, a restaurant in Monterey Bay, has a wonderful ocean view. It is a rectangular building which extends from the deck to the ocean. Several wood poles supports the basic of the building. While the wave hit the poles, it created the most wonderful sound in the world. The interior of the restaurant was rather simple, but the atmosphere was warm and happy. Along the wall, huge windows intersected. Customs could see the ocean from different direction.

When I went in, there was a long line. I decided to wait because I wanted to have my lunch next to the ocean view. At the end, I did not wait for nothing. The waiter gave me a table in the corner. So, I got to see the ocean in two sides. The foods were yummy. Sam ordered a lamp with smash potato and vegetable. My dish was crab, scallop and shrimp over rice. The scallop and the rice were too yummy. The rice had a special taste, but it was a bit oily. I did not care about my weight in that moment, I just wanted to have some fun. Delicious foods was not enough, a wild sea otter put out his head from the ocean. Looking down from the window, I could see him clearly. He was so cute. Well, he was eating the same thing that I was eating in that moment. Except, his scallop was raw.

I want to take two hours and drive down to Monterey Bay right now. So, I can have the delicious moment again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who's that handsome guy? Your boyfriend!?

MrSudden said...

Noooooooooooooooo!
I am sorry!

Anonymous said...

heeeeyy Haili!! u hv a sweet time with Sam !!! the food looks delicious!

btw, I move my blog to www.wretch.cc/blog/shirleybbbb

plz feel free to hv a look~
I'll update this blog regularly!

Love,
Shirley