Going away from San Jose city, I went to Monterey Bay with Sam. One of my favorite places in Monterey Bay is Cannery Row. It was a busy place, but the ocean view was really beautiful. It was also a place full of surprise. I turned a corner, there were shops and restaurants; I turned again, I saw the magnificent ocean view. I couldn't help myself to stop by and take photo. luckily, I caught a little boy running across the beach.
It was a good opportunity for me to share the energetic moment with all the visitors around the world. The trip was a self-planning package with all the good things. I particularly liked the sea otters in Monterey Bay Aquarium, the running kid on the beach, and the seafood in a nice restaurant.
Ah~ I can't get the moment out of my mind!
No comments:
Post a Comment