

I.
Chinese New Year had been passed when I first arrived in Hong Kong at the end of January. Still, the orchid at home was blooming. My brother picked a nice shaped orchid this year. The orchid's pedicel curves beautifully to the right, and two rows of flower petals bloomed side by side perpendicularly. And each petal has a nice gradation of purplish pink.
II.
The city has been changed a lot within a year. Many grand shopping malls had been built. Shopping mall may not be a meaningful construction for urban citizens, but some of the new malls provide public squares. Public squares attract people, musics, and energy. I almost joined a group of African dancers on stage when I walked past a new mall one day. Ah...if I did, I may got "famous" on Youtube.
III.
A store in Tsim Sha Tsui is selling delicious Korean Banchan. Omg! I finished all the dishes in three days. I want some more now!
1 comment:
Those Korean Banchan looks good!!!! I am envy that you have so many good food there T T ...and check fb msg if you haven't. Miss you~
Post a Comment