Thursday, December 29, 2011

My Weekend in Joyful Land

24/12 - 25/12
Director: Me
Music: Strike Up The Band

On Dec 25th, the Christmas Day, I didn't have any plan. At first, I thought that I would woke up late and stay in my room with Mr. WB on such a joyful day. On the other hand, we ended up spending the day in San Jose downtown with many local people. I realize why I have missed Christmas in the Park last year, so this year I enjoyed the event more than ever. We walked along several paths of Christmas trees, and snapped a few photos in front of lighted Christmas decorations. While the night was getting windier, a cup of hot coco and two cinnamon rolls kept us warm. By the time we finished the hot coco, we saw the carnival game booths in front of us. Mr. WB's unbeatable mind has set his hands in motion: he has to won a medium size toy. We first tried to throw 25 ping pong balls into lotus flower shaped bowls. Unfortunately, "God" was not on our side. Then, Mr. WB played the arrow game. Luckily (Skillfully), he hit three balloons. Our championship was an ugly little lion. Sosooo ugly! Despite the lion is ugly, our Christmas day was wonderful. At the end, I filmed the merry go round in bleary and old-fashioned style, and added a joyful tone in the background.

Merry Christmas!

No comments: