Saturday, April 16, 2011

From H To h

I will move from Apt#18 to Apt#17 at the beginning of June. I don't want to say goodbye to my current roommates, at the same time, I am exited to have new family. This few days, all I think of is how to create a wonderful living space. This particular living space includes my dream, but also part of his "tornado" dream. I keep asking myself one question: how can I fit everything?

I took out my sketch book and drew a floor plan without dimension. Then, I drew a few elevations show how things are arranged. I connected all the dots and lines on papers and dreamed my ideal room with existing resources. By the time I was out of idea, I walked out to the sitting room to see what I had left out. This was the point where I felt like I got hit in the head--the "tornado" is too huge to control.

Although my daydream had stopped right at the sitting room, never the less, I enjoyed my sketching time. What is better than chasing your own living style and creative space.

No comments: