Thursday, March 10, 2011

Treasure Hunt


Home is my treasure island. It has stored my family history, childhood memories, and childhood goodies. Everytime when I am clearning my room and taking out my treasured toys, I always hesitate to throw them away. However, time changes everything. I know that I cannot keep them forever.

Recenly, my parents' apartment had partially remodeled after water leaking problem. Things at home have rearraged. My keep-everyting-habit has to change as well. During the process, I found out how crazy I was as a kid. Here is the list of my collection: dry rose paddles, candy wraping papers, many Target gift cards, magazines, and toys.

Bye-bye, I will remember each one of you forever. Like Toy Story 3's moral ending, letting go makes one stronger.

The week after Chinese New Year

1 comment:

150inWonderland said...

Finally I got to see your collections. Yes, we can't hold all memorable things just like we can't remember everything, but we choose the important ones~

ps. your new hair cut just my earlier one...which reminds me it's time to have one XD