Sunday, November 14, 2010

The Women Club

3 O'clock Cake Time group members and I attended an indie fair in Petaluma yesterday. The fair was held in a hall of a women club. All the vendors were very creative, and their displays were inviting. While I was setting up my 3'shop, I paused and admired my surrounding vendors. I could smell cinnamon; I could see pink christmas tree (150 wants one); and I could hear Christmas music distantly. The winter harmony was wonderful.

In order to attract more customers to my shop, I spent more time on my display arrangement this time. Finally, a sweet old lady bought two of my small ornaments for her granddaughter. Thanks for being my first customer.

By the way, the wallpaper of the hall is vintage and beautiful.

I can't wait for Christmas to come!




1 comment:

150inWonderland said...

Congrats~ I'm happy for your success!